Microsoft 365 Administrator’s Security Toolkit: The Fundamentals
If you are the Microsoft 365 Administrator for your nonprofit or foundation, this course is for you. It will help you get into a security mindset and become familiar with some of the security settings and tools within the Microsoft 365 suite.
Topics covered include:
- Your role as the Administrator in keeping your organization secure
- Balancing control and convenience
- Multi-factor authentication
- Least privilege
- Defense in Depth approach
- Exchange Online Protection
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Mobile device management
- Mobile application management
- Rights Management
- Data Loss Prevention
Upon completing this course, you will feel more confident managing the security of your Microsoft 365 environment. You will learn some tips and tools to protect your organization’s IT assets and data.
This course is provided at no cost.